Use of the website www.kghzone.co.za (the “Site”) and its contents is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) . By using the Site, you accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions here under, whether you are a registered member of the Site or not. If any of these Terms and Conditions is unacceptable to you, please refrain from using the Site.
The Site is owned and operated by KGH Education Zone Pty/ Ltd (the “Company”) in support of its mission to provide health practitioners a quick, convenient and affordable way to acquire their CPD points.
User Account and Rules of Conduct
- If you register on the Site, you agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating or updating your account.
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs on your account, and it is your responsibility to keep your account password secure.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
- You may not use another user’s account without permission.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions or fail to comply with our requests concerning your account.
- We reserve the right at any time in our sole discretion to cease providing any Content, to change or discontinue any aspect or element of the Site, or to cease making the Site available.
- Links on the Site to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability with regard to you using any of the linked third-party sites.
- You agree not to use or register any name, logo, or insignia of the Company for any purpose except with our prior written consent.
Use of the Site and the Content
You may only make non-commercial uses of the Site and the Content. You may access the Content for your own personal use only. You may not reproduce, retransmit, publish, distribute, display or otherwise make available any of the Content to others neither for remuneration nor for free.
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or make available any the Content (whether in hard copy or electronic format) obtained from the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
The Company makes every effort to ensure that the quality of the Content on the site is of the highest standard. However, the Site and the Content are provided “as is”. The Company and its directors employees, agents, representatives, collaborators, licensors, content providers and distributors (collectively, our “Collaborators”) disclaim all warranties of any kind (express, implied or otherwise) regarding the Site or the Content, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Company and our Collaborators make no warranty about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, sufficiency or quality of the Site or the Content, nor that any content will continue to be made available. We do not approve or endorse any user content or content provided by others. Neither we nor our Collaborators warrant that the site will operate without error or interruption, or that the site or its server is free of computer viruses or other harmful materials.
Limitations of Liability and Remedies
Your use of the Site and the Content is at your own sole risk. In no event shall we or our Collaborators be liable to you, in contract, tort or otherwise, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other such damages arising out of or relating to the site or the Content, or your use of the Site or the Content, or these Terms and Conditions, even if the Site or Content is defective or we are negligent or otherwise at fault, and regardless whether we are advised of the possibility of such damages. if, notwithstanding the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, we or our Collaborators are found liable to you (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any damage or loss arising out of or relating to the Site or the Content, or your use of the Site or the Content, or these terms and Conditions, our liability and the liability of our Collaborators shall in no event exceed fifty Rand (ZAR50) in aggregate, even if the Site or the Content is defective or we are negligent or otherwise at fault, the foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and our Collaborators, and our and their respective officers, fellows, governing board members, directors, employees, and agents, from and against all claims, actions, suits, damages, liabilities, and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) arising from or relating to your use of the Site or any of the Content.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on the Site, please notify us by an email to: email@example.com
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by KGH Education Zone is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, KGH Education Zone will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 25% administration fee.
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard and EFT.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for kghzone via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by kghzone separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country for transactions via Online courses- “South Africa” site is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Transaction currency for students outside South Africa; via Online courses- “International” site is US Dollar (U$).
KGH Education Zone takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision, to the extent unenforceable, shall be struck, and shall not affect the validity or enforce-ability of the remaining provisions.
- Your rights under these Terms and Conditions are personal, nonexclusive and non-transferable.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define or limit the scope or extent of any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions are binding. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Your use of the Site or any of its Content after any changes have been made will constitute your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Terms and Conditions and all the changes. Accordingly, you should read these Terms and Conditions from time to time to familiarize yourself with any changes.
- These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and us with respect to the use of the Site and the subject matter thereto.